Todd A. Bricker
Mr. Bricker represents a variety of real estate clients in title transaction matters. No matter the size of the client, his experience guarantees the most favorable outcome possible.
Todd A. Bricker is a partner at Ortale Kelley. Having joined the firm in 1999, Mr. Bricker’s primary area of practice is in real estate, with an emphasis on transactional and contract law. Additionally, he is experienced in landlord-tenant issues and title disputes. Although real estate is his main focus, Mr. Bricker has extensive trial experience, both jury and non-jury, with commercial and tort litigation, in matters including contract disputes, premise liability, and construction defects. During his career, Mr. Bricker has represented several publicly traded companies, including market-leading Real Estate Investment Trusts. Mr. Bricker has been admitted to practice before both the Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Mr. Bricker is a member of the Nashville, Tennessee and American Bar Associations and is a member of the Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association.
- Jones v. Ray, No. M2004-02629-COA-R3CV, 2005 WL 3416296 (Tenn. Ct. App. Dec. 13, 2005).
- SREE v. Champaneria, No. M200400613COAR3CV, 2005 WL 2043598 (Tenn. Ct. App. Aug. 24, 2005).
- Holland v. Packard’s Serv. Ctr., LLC, No. M200301807COAR3CV, 2005 WL 873306 (Tenn. Ct. App. Apr. 14, 2005).
- Jenkins v. Brown, No. M2005-02022-COA-R3CV, 2007 WL 4372166 (Tenn. Ct. App. Dec. 14, 2007).
- Represented national REIT in acquiring hundreds of residential properties in Tennessee.
Florida State University
Thomas Cooley Law School
MEMBERSHIPS AND ACCOLADES
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute