Peter Weiss has focused his personal legal practice to all phases of real estate law.
As a 1973 graduate of Vanderbilt School of Law, Pete has over forty-five years of experience handling all real property matters requiring his expertise, from a relatively simple residential sale closing to large and complex commercial real estate transactions. He has been called upon by his wide range of clientele, to assist in all phases of real estate development and has drafted all forms of legal documents necessary for the acquisition, financing, and sale of real property, including the preparation of documents necessary for a project’s approval, under condominium or planned unit development guidelines. Pete served as legal advisor for the Williamson County Association of Realtors, for over ten years, and is proud to have been recognized with a BV Distinguished® Peer Review Rating™, by the Martindale Hubbell Law Directory®, for more than 30 continuous years.
- Extensive practice in establishment of Horizontal Property Regimes, Planned Unit Development and Subdivisions for a broad client base of real estate developers and contractors.
- Experienced in the handling of all types of real estate transactions both residential and commercial.
- Proficient in preparation of all real estate documentation.
University of Alabama
B.S. Commerce and Business Administration
Vanderbilt University School of Law
MEMBERSHIPS AND ACCOLADES
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Past President of the Jewish Federation of Nashville and Middle Tennessee