Corporate and Business Law
Since its inception, Ortale Kelley has represented a diverse group of corporate clients, ranging from small family-owned businesses to large multi-state corporations. Our firm takes great pride in assisting all of our corporate clients navigate the ever-changing legal pitfalls and challenges that they face in the business world today.
In the area of corporate law, Ortale Kelley advises clients on a vast number of business matters. These can range from negotiating employment contracts to addressing shareholder demands. Our corporate attorneys also represent and advise our corporate clients with respect to various insurance issues, including casualty, liability, and workers’ compensation. We can assist and advise you with respect to asset and stock purchase transactions and corporate dissolutions, as well as officer and director liability. No matter the size of your business, Ortale Kelley will help you reach your goals, protect your interests, and avoid serious legal issues.
Because Ortale Kelley is a full-service law firm, our commercial dispute attorneys may draw upon the experience and knowledge of other Ortale Kelley attorneys in the following practice areas:
- Formation of corporations, partnerships, and limited liability companies
- Preparation of organizational documents
- Corporate governance
- Drafting operational and service contracts
- Drafting employment contracts
- Drafting contractor and vendor agreements
- Drafting non-compete and confidentiality agreements
- Drafting commercial leases and real estate purchase agreements
- Drafting equipment and UCC property leases
- Drafting construction contracts
- Insurance issues