T. William A. Caldwell
Will is well-versed in handling complex legal situations from beginning to end.
Since joining the firm in 2008, Will gained courtroom experience quickly in both state and federal courts by arguing motions, trying cases, and handling appeals. Since then, the focus of his practice primarily consists of professional negligence, healthcare liability, employment, and civil rights claims. However, he routinely handles business and real estate disputes as well.
- Shockley v. Mental Health Cooperative, Inc., 429 S.W.3d 582 (Tenn. Ct. App. 2013).
- Ray v. Bedford County, Tennessee, 528 Fed. App’x 453 (6th Cir. 2013).
- Andrews v. Hickman County, Tennessee, 592 Fed. App’x 491 (6th Cir. 2015).
Briefed but did not argue:
- Reguli v. Guffee, 371 Fed. App’x 590 (6th Cir. 2010).
- GC Finance, LLC v. Old Republic Nat. Title Ins. Co., 448.Fed. App’x 582 (6th Cir. 2011).
- Keeling v. Coffee County, Tennessee, 541 Fed. App’x 522 (6th Cir. 2013).
- Americare Sys., Inc. v. Pinckney, 635 Fed. App’x. 305 (6th Cir. 2016).
Will has obtained over one million dollars in settlements on behalf of his clients.
Washington University in St. Louis
B.A. Music, History, magna cum laude
University of Tennessee College of Law
MEMBERSHIPS AND ACCOLADES
- Executive Board of Saddle Up!
- Active Volunteer with Big Brothers Big Sisters since 2009
- Belmont College of Law Inn of Courts
- Speaker at National Business Institute CLE, “How to Get Your Social Media, Email, and Text Evidence Admitted (and Keep Theirs Out)”