Hallie P. Gillam
Hallie joined the firm in 2022 after graduating cum laude from the Belmont University College of Law. During law school, in addition to clerking for Ortale Kelley, Hallie clerked for the Honorable W. Neal McBrayer in the Tennessee Court of Appeals, the Tennessee Attorney General’s Office Civil Division, and Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee and the Cumberlands.
At Belmont, Hallie engaged in a number of activities. She served as Managing Editor of the Law Review, an Ambassador for the law school, and a Research Assistant for Legal Information and Communications. Her law review note, Forensic Genealogy: The Benefits, The Risks, and the Need for Immediate Intervention, was chosen for publication in the Belmont Law Review. Additionally, Hallie earned best performance awards for Legal Information and Communication, Employment Law, Immigration Law, and Pretrial Litigation.
Since joining the firm, Hallie focuses on representing a wide variety of clients. She works on cases including healthcare liability defense, governmental liability defense, Workers’ Compensation, and represents homeowner and condominium associations in Tennessee.
In her free time, Hallie enjoys skiing, running, and attending Ole Miss sporting events (especially baseball games)!
- Assisted in defending healthcare liability cases
- Assisted in providing legal guidance for homeowner and condominium associations on a multitude of matters, including restrictions enforcement, interpretation of governing documents, and counsel on matters arising out of property management;
- Assisted in defending governmental entities in litigation matters involving allegations involving governmental tort liability
- Assisted in representing insurance companies and employers in Workers’ Compensation matters
University of Mississippi
B.A. Public Policy Leadership (2019)
Belmont University College of Law
Juris Doctor (2022)
MEMBERSHIPS AND ACCOLADES
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association