William M. Billips
Mr. Billips represents many different types of clients in civil litigation matters including individuals, corporations, and 501C(3) non- profits.
Mr. Billips’ areas of practice focus on civil litigation including personal injury, death, medical malpractice, professional negligence, contract law, and professional board actions. Mr. Billips has been practicing law for 37 years and has tried jury cases across middle Tennessee in both state and federal court.
Mr. Billips is a Rule 31 mediator. As a mediator, he has successfully mediated cases involving personal injury, property disputes and will contests.
- Represents national and local agencies in claims of child abuse, neglect, or injury.
- Represents local nursing agencies in claims for malpractice, neglect, and abuse.
- Represents local companies and individuals in actions before various state disciplinary boards.
Nashville School of Law
Cooper’s Inn Recipient- graduated top 10%
MEMBERSHIPS AND ACCOLADES
- Rule 31 Mediator
- 1993 President of Downtown Optimist Club
- AV rating from Martindale Hubble for over 10 years