Thomas C. Corts
Mr. Corts practices in all areas of tort litigation, mediation and arbitration.
Mr. Corts has over 42 years of legal experience. He represents various insurance companies in a variety of matters, including coverage disputes and representation of their insureds in various civil litigation matters, which include: products liability, accidents, and legal and medical malpractice.
In 1990, prior to the state required mediation practice, Mr. Corts organized a group of experienced Nashville trial lawyers to act as mediators and arbitrators. Many of these attorneys now devote their entire practice to mediation. Mr. Corts has been used frequently as a mediator and arbitrator for over 25 years.
- Has represented over 100 lawyers and law firms in claims of legal malpractice
- Has represented numerous servers of alcoholic beverages in DRAM shop litigation
- Represents hospitals and physicians in medical malpractice actions
University of Tennessee
MEMBERSHIPS AND ACCOLADES
- 2010 to Present – Best Lawyers in America in Areas of Arbitration, Mediation and Personal Injury Litigation
- 1988 to 1990 Board of Directors for Nashville Bar Association
- Honorary Member National Walking Horse Association
- Little League Baseball Coach for 20 Years
- Martindale-Hubbell AV-Rated Since 1985