Ryan W. Pratt
Mr. Pratt represents a wide variety of clients in all types of civil litigation and insurance defense. Mr. Pratt has extensive experience in a number of specialty areas including real estate law and homeowner association defense.
After graduating from Lock Haven University with a pre-law degree in 2009, Mr. Pratt temporarily put aside his lifelong goal of becoming an attorney to serve the country in the United States Army. During his years of active and reserve duty, he served in key positions — including Squadron Liaison Officer and Platoon Leader — and received meritorious awards for leadership, achievement, and performance.
Mr. Pratt worked as a clerk at Ortale Kelley from 2013-2017, during which time he attended law school at the Nashville School of Law. While a law student, he received the John Jay Hooker, Jr. Memorial Scholarship and the Federal Bench and Bar Scholarship. After being awarded his Juris Doctorate, Ortale Kelley welcomed Mr. Pratt into the firm as an Associate Attorney.
A native of the small working class town of Wellsville, New York, Mr. Pratt brings with him the behaviors and values he lived, breathed and believed in as a military officer — grit, discipline, devotion to service and ability to face tough challenges.
- Prosecuted and defended personal injury claims.
- Represents many Associations and their Board of Directors in actions to recover fees, dues, assessments and costs due to homeowner’s failure to abide by governing documents.
- Assisted in the creation of multiple homeowner associations and the related declaration of covenants, restrictions and easements for multiple new developments.
Anna M. Forderhase
Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania
Nashville School of Law
MEMBERSHIPS AND ACCOLADES
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association