Joseph B. Klockenkemper, II
Joe Klockenkemper brings experience, hard work, and a keen understanding of the law to each of his civil litigation matters.
Mr. Klockenkemper graduated from the University of Notre Dame, with high honors, in 1976 and obtained his law degree in 1979 from The University of Florida. Licensed to practice in both Florida and Tennessee, Mr. Klockenkemper started with the firm in 1979.
Mr. Klockenkemper’s primary area of practice is civil litigation in both state and federal court. He has extensive trial and appellate experience. Throughout his career, he has handled a variety of matters, including cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, property disputes, and insurance matters that include insurance coverage questions and uninsured motorist law.
In addition to being a member of the Florida Bar, Mr. Klockenkemper belongs to The Nashville and Tennessee Bar Associations. He is also a Fellow of The Nashville Bar Foundation. Mr. Klockenkemper recently served as the Nashville Alumni Schools Coordinator for the University of Notre Dame. Mr. Klockenkemper stays active with his family and is an avid fly fisherman. With his spare time, he enjoys running, hiking, singing, and playing guitar.
- Garrison v. Bickford, 377 S.W. 3d 659 (Tenn. 2012).
- Garrison v. Bickford, No. E2010-02008-COA-R9CV, 2011 WL 3241869 (Tenn. Ct. App. July 29, 2011) aff’d, 377 S.W.3d 659 (Tenn. 2012).
- Theodore Howard Dunn, Sr. and Zelma D. Dunn v. Ronnie L. Hackett and Holiday Inn, Inc., 833 S.W.2d 78 (Tenn. Ct App. 1992).
- Home Ins. Co. v. Glens Falls Ins. Co., 675 S.W.2d 486 (Tenn. Ct. App. 1984).
- Fyke v. Clark, No. 89-98-II, 1989 WL 146736 (Tenn. Ct. App. Dec. 6, 1989).
- Vanhooser v. Ling, 872 S.W.2d 913 (Tenn. Ct. App. 1993).
- State Farm Mut. Auto. Ins. Co. v. S. Trust Ins. Co., No M2001-02727-COA-R3CV, 2012 WL 5240257 (Tenn. Ct. App. Oct 23, 2012).
- Gray v. Mitsky, 280 S.W. 3d 828 (Tenn. Ct. App. 2008).